- Organizational Reviews – To what extent are the Core Management Principles in place and what impedes productivity? A fully participative process that involves all staff.
- Improving productivity through Core Management Principles – no “Flavours of the Month”.
- Lean management and organizational practices. Introducing Lean business practices into the office in private and public sector organizations.
Human Resources Management
- Executive Recruitment
- Total Compensation Management
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Management reviews and assessment
- Employee Relations
The HR Help Line
- Immediate access to a Certified Human Resource Professional when you need help the most – toll free.
- We’ve actually been there – extensive hands on experience and knowledge of best practices
- We call a spade a spade – we never tell our clients just what we think they want to hear
- Core Management Principles – no “Flavors of the Month”
- Reasonable cost – we operate with little overhead and do not charge for administrative costs
- We help you help yourself – we provide the knowledge and the tools
- Immediate availability – just call our HR Help Line
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Greater cost effectiveness through minimal organizational hierarchy, elimination of unnecessary bureaucracy, and lean management practices.
- Increased productivity through delegation of responsibility to the level at which the work is done and accountability on the part of all staff for that responsibility.
- Greater initiative and teamwork on the part of all staff and ownership of problems and solutions through participative management practices.
- Human Resource Management policies and practices that support and sustain such changes and desired productivity.
The partners and our associates do the work themselves; we do not assign work to less qualified staff.